GST Registration and Enrollment Questions
Digital Signature Certificate for GST
- Can I submit my Enrolment Application at GST Common Portal without electronically signing the application with DSC or E-sign?
- Yes, you can submit the Enrolment Application at GST Common Portal without electronically signing it but you need to sign the application at a later date within the time allowed under the GST Act. Only signed Enrolment Applications shall be considered for issue of Final Registration Certificate. You can view the submitted application after login by accessing “My Saved Applications” at the GST Common Portal.
- Is electronically signing the Enrolment Application using the DSC mandatory for enrolment?
- Electronically signing the Enrolment Application using DSC is mandatory for enrolment by Companies, Foreign Companies, Limited Liability Partnership (LLPs) and Foreign Limited Liability Partnership (FLLPs).
- For other taxpayers, electronically signing using DSC is optional.
- My DSC is not registered with the GST Common Portal? Will I be able to submit my Enrolment Application with my DSC? How can I register my DSC with the GST Common Portal?
- You cannot submit the Enrolment Application if your DSC is not registered with the GST Common Portal. Therefore, you need to register your DSC at the GST Common Portal by clicking the Register DSC menu.
- During registration of DSC with the GST Common Portal, the PAN of the DSC holder will be matched with the PAN database of the CBDT. After validation, you need to select the certificate that you need to register.
- Note: Only Class 3 DSC can be registered at the GST Common Portal.
At eSign, we try to make GST transition simpler for you. We provide personalized Digital Signature solutions which are developed to help you e-file your GST without any hassles.
You may purchase multiple digital signature certificates for the same or different persons.
Our online payment system is secure and supports all major credit cards, debit cards and internet banking options.
According to your convenience, you may choose to pay by a demand draft or pay order. Courier it to our office along with your financial documents. If you are located in Mumbai, you may also pay by cash at our office along with all related documents.